Monday, February 14, 2011

Biriguí - Pérola

Oi Família!

I only have a couple of minutes. I was transferred to a new area. My area is as the Subject line says. My area is Pérola in the city Biriguí. It´s about a 6 hour bus ride from the main city I had been in. I´m really excited to be here. My companion is Elder Batista da Silva. He is from Pernambuco the same state Elder J. Santos is from. He seems like a great guy. I´mk excited to work with him. It looks like we already have two baptisms lined up for this coming weekend. So that should be great. Elder Holmes also left the area Jandaia. there are two new ones there now. I hope they keep working hard with the people we were teaching. And great news, my first area in Poços de Caldas reopened. They are shuffling around the areas that are closed so they stay without missionaries for too long. I´m excited that the people i had been teaching will have the oppurtunity to be taught again. 

My last week there in Jandaia was great. it was really sad the last day on SUnday going around saying goodbye to everyone. It seems like you get transferred right when things are starting to get even better. But oh well, I guess it´s just the Lord´s way of sharing the blessings of that area with other elders. I can´t keep them all for myself.

Well I already have to go. I lost most of my PDay time travleing on the bus to my new area. I´ll give a lot more details next week. And I´ll try to resend those pictures that didn´t work out. Until next week everyone!

Elder McLelland

No comments:

Post a Comment