Monday, March 21, 2011

Transfarências!

Who would have thought? After near certainty that Elder Batista was getting transferred and that I would stay, it turns out we were both transferred. My last area, Pérola was closed, but it should be closed for only one transfer. I am now in Franca, a different zone in the mission. My new companion is Elder Hepworth, he is from West Valley, Utah. I´m super excited to work with him. We are both fed up with slacker missionaries and I know this is going to be an amazing transfer.

Last week turned out great. I told you all a few weeks ago about a girl in the Sisters´ area that had specifically asked that I baptize her. Well it didn´t work out the first time we went there to baptize her because of a bunch of problems in her family. But last week it worked out. I went on Saturday and baptized her. It waz quite and amazing experience.

I was really sad to leave my last area. I really liked the people there a lot. But as soon as I found out I was leaving I also got really excited to get to know a new area. I spent Sunday visiting people for the last time. I had a nice visit with the recent convert family that I have been talking about a lot. I know I had a big impact on them. We still weren´t able to reactivate the mom of these two girls, but I know I helped in some way. I hope that one day it will all work out.

Well I´m a bit rushed on time today so I have to cut it a little short. Next week I´ll send some pictures, I forgot to bring my camera with me. I hope you all have a great week, I´m certain this will be a great one for me too. Até Segunda-Feira! (until next monday)

Elder McLelland

No comments:

Post a Comment