Monday, August 29, 2011

Ei tá, sol pai d´egua!

Well it´s been super hot this past week here in Birigui. Hence the headline. I really don´t know how to translate it exactly but it´s a phrase from Belém where Elder Chaves is from. He always said it on hot days.....And don´t worry, I´m using sunscreen!

Well it´s been a really good week. Tough, very tough. But very good also. It´s looking very possible to baptize Ana Paula, Carol and Douglas this week. Ana Paula and Carol are really excited. We just need to help them get over their last little bit of fear. Douglas is a 13 year old young man that is super excited. We just need to convince his mom that he has the real desire to be baptized. He has been going to seminary all week, and alone too! The seminary teacher is super excited because Douglas is getting all of the other youth excited too. I´m super happy. And yesterday one of the areas in my district had 5 baptisms. It was super cool. The work is slowly pushing forward.

To explain the pictures: 
1.  More mishaps with the McLelland name.
2.  I Promise I´m studying!


Today is going to be a super fun P-Day. Next week we have transfers which also means that Elder Shelley is going home! SO to celebrate his last PDay we are going to Rodizio de Churrasco. Or in other words a Brazilian BBQ. It will be like that one in Fresno, Rio Grill. Unlimited access to the meat!!!!! I´m excited. Plus afterwards we are going to be able to watch a Disney movie as a reward for the good number of baptisms in the zone this transfer. We are all excited.

Well, I guess that about sums it up for the week. The work is going fantastic and I´m more excited than ever. Just worried about transfers already! Have a great week folks!

Elder McLelland



No comments:

Post a Comment