Monday, August 13, 2012

Araraquara! (June 18, 2012)

Well, I got transferred. it was pretty expected. I had been in the
area for quite a while already. It was kind of sad to say goodbye to
everyone though. I´ll sure miss the area and the people. We also had a
baptism yesterday of Amanda. She is a referral we received from one of
the young men in the ward. She was baptized and her brother went to
watch. ´m his baptism will shrotly follow as well.

Well, I don´t want you all to worry too much about me but my health
still isn´t doing so hot. Last P-day I was feeling quite a bit better
but the symptoms got worse again. On Friday I had an extremely high
fever of 103.1 degrees. I went to the urgent care place and they
discovered that I have pneumonia! But it´s not a very serious case
yet. I am taking some strong antibiotics that should clear it up in
about 10 days the doctor said. I hope you all don´t get too worried
about me. I´m gonna be okay.

My new companion is Elder Gade. This is his second transfer on the
mission. I will finish the 12 week training program with him. A lot of
missionaries go home on the same date as I do that are zone leaders
and to avoid a major shock in the mission leadership when we all leave
several of us went back down to district leader. I´m excited to meet
Elder Gade alter today. Our new area is Araraquara third ward. I´m
excited. I just hope I can give it my all despite being a bit sick.

Well, I don´t have a lot of time today. Talk to you all next week!
Elder McLelland

No comments:

Post a Comment